Terms and Conditions of Use
Access to and use of this World Wide Web Site (Professional Publishing, Inc, The Physician Recruiter Publication, TheRecruiter.com or any of its affiliated, licensed companies, associates and partner websites, herein known as PR) is provided subject to these terms and conditions. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Use of Material On the Physician Recruiter Website
The information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures (collectively, "Materials") contained on PR Website are protected by copyright laws. You may only access and use the Materials for personal purposes. You may not modify or use the Materials for any other purpose without PR's express written consent. Except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Materials on PR's Website.
You may print Materials on PR's Website for personal purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials in all copies.
Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from PR's Website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement.
The Materials included on PR's Website have been compiled by PR's from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice.
All media files on PR's Website are protected by copyright laws. You may not, under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any media files made available on PR's Website without PR's express written consent. Permission to photocopy or otherwise reproduce material should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should not attempt to pass off any of PR's content as your own work.
- Disrespecting the privacy and views of other users is strictly prohibited.
- Posting obscene, defamatory, harmful or knowingly false information is prohibited.
- Using PR for unlawful purposes is prohibited.
- Impersonating another person is prohibited.
- Allowing another person to use your identification to post, view listings or comments is prohibited.
- Registering as a person, assuming a false identity, or any other fraudulent activity is strictly prohibited.
- Posting material that infringes on the copyright, intellectual property rights or privacy rights of others is prohibited.
The information and advice contained in or made available through PR's Website including, but not limited to, message boards, text files, chat rooms, or auditoriums) is not intended to replace the services of a trained health professional or to be a substitute for medical advice of physicians. The user should consult a physician in all matters relating to his or her health, and particularly in respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. PR makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided within or through PR Website regarding treatment, action, or application of medication. Neither PR, nor any of its Affiliates will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising there from.
Sites Linked From PR's Website
The sites linked from PR Website are not under PR's control, and PR does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites. PR does not intend links on the PR's Website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities, and are provided for convenience only.
PR does not endorse any specific commercial product mentioned on PR's Website or any commercial products linked to by this Website.
For purposes of this disclaimer notice, PR shall include PR and its Affiliates, Partners, Associates, and their employees, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The services, information or data (collectively, "Information") made available at PR's Website are provided "AS IS," without warranties of any kind. PR expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. PR shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on PR's Website. PR shall have no liability for:
- any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information;
- any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information;
- any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information.
PR's makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. PR makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall PR be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the Internet generally.
For purposes of this section, PR shall include and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
PR's liability for all claims arising from your use of the site and its contents is limited to $150.00.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
Copyright (c) Professional Publishing, Inc and/or content partners, 2001-2007, all rights reserved. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3), a notification of claimed infringement related to any of the PR Properties must be a written communication addressed to the designated agent as set forth above, and must include substantially all of the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- specific identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- information related to the work (s) reasonably sufficient for PR to promptly locate the work (e.g. title of work, location within the PR Properties, etc.);
- information reasonably sufficient to permit PR to directly contact the complaining party, such as a complete name and address, telephone number, and an email address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work (s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement requesting that PR take a specific act with respect to the alleged infringement (e.g., removal, access restricted or disabled); and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
TheRecruiter.com. Practice opportunities for physicians and surgeons. Careers in nursing, allied health, administration, sales & marketing and other healthcare specialities.